We always know exactly what children are thinking – good or bad – because of their lack of understanding of consequences.
Here are 18 examples of times that kids really let their parents have it.
18. My mom dose not like you.
17. Ahem, “cook.”
16. I’ll take a raincheck on that, thanks.
15. Wonder why she’s so desperate for money?
14. I will shoot you with the nice gift you gave me.
13. Guess mom won’t be buying this brand of juice again.
12. Never coming home.
11. What a compliment.
10. Please, please don’t make me cut my hair.
9. Here’s how to win friends and influence people.
8. A puppy would have been appreciated.
7. Saddest person in the world.
6. Mine, too!
5. …so I don’t die.
4. I won’t love you.
3. But just sometimes.
2. Sorry, not sorry.
1. I didn’t fart.